Start the day under the Two Towers and enter history with the medieval flavor of the Jewish ghetto. Continue in the heart of the University area and head to piazza Verdi. Here you will find the Teatro Comunale and complete your tour with a pilgrimage to the Basilica of San Luca . A center of art, culture and religion.
If you’ve already done the classic tour day one, you’re in the right place to continue the classic tour of Bologna Day Two.
If you go down the page, you’ll find the map, the program and all the free content to visit Bologna in complete autonomy.
Click on the information and audio guide for each single point of visit to have access the contents.
Programme day 2:
- From the two towers to the jewish ghetto: about 1 hour
- University, Piazza Verdi and Teatro Comunale: about 2 hours
- pilgrimage Basilica San Luca: about 2 hours
1. The ghetto:
2. University of Bologna:
3. Piazza Verdi:
4. Teatro Comunale:
5. Window via Piella:
BASILICA SAN LUCA – SANTUARIO
6-7-8. Basilica San Luca and ascent Colle Guardia:
This is the classic tour of Bologna (day 2).
Thank you for using the service offered by Visitup Bologna.
Now you have three possibilities:
- go to the classic tour day 3 or return to the classic tour day 1;
- choose the aperitif tour of Bologna.