With the maps, the programme, the details and most of all the free Audio-Guides prepared for your visit, you will be able to visit Bologna in one day in complete autonomy.
In just one day you will discover the greatest beauties of the historic centre.
The contents below can also be played in audio format and can be listened freely.
Programme day 1:
- Piazza Maggiore with its monuments: about 2 hours
- quadrangle and old market: about 1 hour
- two Towers, symbol of Bologna, and Piazza della Mercanzia: about 1 hour
- Piazza Santo Stefano, the seven churches and Corte Isolani: about 2 hours
- Basilica of Santa Maria ai Servi and portico of Strada Maggiore: about 2 hours
- turned up noses in finding yourselves under the two Towers again.
1. The square:
2. Basilica of San Petronio:
3. Palazzo d’Accursio (or Comunale):
4. Palazzo del Podestà:
5. Palazzo Re Enzo:
6. Neptune funtain:
7. SalaBorsa library:
8. Quadrangle and ancien market:
TOWERS OF BOLOGNA
9. Two towers:
10. Palazzo della Mercanzia:
PIAZZA SANTO STEFANO
11. The square:
12. Basilica of Santo Stefano:
13. Corte Isolani:
14. Basilica and portico of Santa Maria ai Servi:
15-16. Strada Maggiore and museums:
This is the classic tour of Bologna (day 1).
Thank you for using the service offered by Visitup Bologna.
Now you have two possibilities: